1 / 1
227 people made this
Using broccoli and rigatoni pasta this is an easy, tasty and filling vegetarian pasta that is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
500g rigatoni or penne pasta
8 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
4 cloves garlic, crushed
500g fresh broccoli florets
1 cup (250ml) vegetable stock
1 cup diced fresh basil
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain.
- In large frypan heat oil and butter. Gently brown garlic then add broccoli and saute gently for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add stock then cover and simmer until broccoli is tender.
- Toss the broccoli mixture with the basil and cooked pasta.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese on top.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate