1 / 1 Picture by: Lynn
Bloody Mary Prawns
- 1kg cooked medium prawns, shelled and deveined
- 1 litre bottled bloody mary mix, or as needed
- 1 chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 4 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped, or more to taste
Preparation:20min › Extra time:4hours chilling › Ready in:4hours20min
- In a large bowl, gently combine the prawns, bloody mary mix, chilli, onion, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce until thoroughly mixed. Chill for at least 3 hours to allow flavours to blend. Gently stir in the avocado then chill 1 more hour.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!