1 / 1 Picture by: chefchristabug
Easy Walnut Biscuits
- 250g butter
- 1 cup (185g) sifted icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 2 cups (250g) plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/8 cup icing sugar
Preparation:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Cream butter and 1 cup icing sugar until fluffy. Stir in brandy and vanilla. Add flour, salt and nuts. Mix well.
- Shape dough into 3cm balls and place 5cm apart on an ungreased baking tray.
- Bake at 165C for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Sprinkle icing sugar over biscuits.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!