1 / 1 Picture by: Elli S.
Macaroni and Ham Salad
- 500g macaroni
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cucumber - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation:15min › Cook:15min › Extra time:4hours chilling › Ready in:4hours30min
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta and mayonnaise and mix well. Stir in cucumber, onion, ham and cheese. Mix well. Drizzle oil and vinegar over top and toss. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!