Adams Stuffed Tomatoes
Tasty tomatoes stuffed with zucchini, red onion, bacon and mushroom topped with parmesan cheese.
Be the first to make this!
6 rashers streaky bacon
1 large red onion
1 large zucchini
2 large mushrooms
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 large tomatoes
a good handfull grated parmesan cheese.
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C.
- Chop the bacon, onion, zucchini and mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the bacon and onion, Fry until the onion starts to soften and the bacon is almost cooked then add the zucchini and mushrooms and fry until they soften.
- Wash the tomatoes and slice the tops off as close to the top as possible.
- Scoop out the inside (get out as much as you can) and discard or use for something else.
- Now fill the hollow tomatoes with the fried mixture (really stuff it in!)
- Top with the grated parmesan cheese.
- Place on a baking tray,place in the oven and cook for 15-20 mins
- until the parmesan is golden. Yummy
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 220.127.116.11