Easy Baked Coconut Custard
1 / 2
2 / 2
21 people made this
This is an easy coconut custard with the majority of ingredients coming from tins. You may need to go to an Asian shop to find the grated coconut in syrup.
1 (400g) tin sweetened condensed milk
375ml evaporated milk
1 (400g) tin coconut cream
1 (400g) tin grated coconut in syrup
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup (125ml) rum
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees C.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs lightly. Beat in condensed milk, evaporated milk and coconut cream until smooth.
- Fold in grated coconut, vanilla and rum. Pour into a 20x30cm baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven 1 hour until pick inserted in centre comes out clean. Turn oven off and let dish rest in oven 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven to cool completely. Chill before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate