1 / 1 Picture by: Kristin
Easy Baked Coconut Custard
- 5 eggs
- 1 (400g) tin sweetened condensed milk
- 375ml evaporated milk
- 1 (400g) tin coconut cream
- 1 (400g) tin grated coconut in syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup (125ml) rum
Preparation:15min › Cook:1hour › Ready in:1hour15min
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees C.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs lightly. Beat in condensed milk, evaporated milk and coconut cream until smooth.
- Fold in grated coconut, vanilla and rum. Pour into a 20x30cm baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven 1 hour until pick inserted in centre comes out clean. Turn oven off and let dish rest in oven 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven to cool completely. Chill before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!