1 / 1 Picture by: niceKo
Bacon, Cheese and Mushroom Muffins
- 6 rashers bacon
- 2 cups (250g) plain flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons dried chives
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (125ml) condensed cream of mushroom soup
Preparation:15min › Cook:20min › Ready in:35min
- Place bacon in a large deep frypan. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C and lightly grease a 12 cup muffin tray or use muffin cases.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, chives, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, milk, cream of mushroom soup and vegetable oil. Stir this mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!