1 / 2
What a Dish!
2 / 2
21 people made this
There should be more recipes for sandwiches because I always draw a blank when it is time to make one, so here is a turkey sandwich I recently made that is worth making again.
2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 teaspoons Dijon-style prepared mustard
3 slices smoked turkey breast
2 tablespoons guacamole
1/2 cup mixed salad greens
1/4 cup bean sprouts
1/4 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
90g tasty cheese, sliced
2 slices tomato
- Spread mayonnaise on one slice of toast then spread mustard on the other.
- Arrange the sliced turkey on one side.
- Spread guacamole over the turkey.
- Pile on the salad greens, bean sprouts, avocado and cheese.
- Finish with tomato slices then place the remaining slice of toast on top.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate