1 / 1 Picture by: cassandra
Smoked Salmon Scrambled Eggs
Serves : 2
- 4 slices of white or brown bread, toasted
- 4 large free range eggs
- 10g butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 50g thinly sliced smoked salmon pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Preparation:2min › Cook:3min › Ready in:5min
- Heat butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Beat together egg, milk, salt and pepper then pour into the saucepan. Stirring constantly to cook eggs until light and fluffy. Take them off the heat just before you think they are done because they will keep cooking. Remove from heat. Stir in salmon.
- Slice toast into triangles and place with points in toward the middle around a plate. Spoon scrambled eggs into the centre, sprinkle over chopped parsley and serve warm.
This is a great scrambled eggs to serve for brunch; easy as but feels v special. I added extra parsley - 07 Feb 2010
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!