1 / 1 Picture by: Sherry
Spaghetti and Meatballs in Bulk
Serves : 24
- 2 (300g) tins condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 (300g) tins condensed French onion soup
- 500g sour cream
- 3kg pre-made meatballs
- 1kg pasta
- 50g butter
Preparation:15min › Cook:3hours › Ready in:3hours15min
- In a large slow cooker mix together the cream of celery soup, French onion soup and sour cream.
- Lightly fry the meatballs then gently stir in the meatballs. Cook on high heat for 3-4 hours.
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large bowl toss the pasta with butter. Serve meatballs and sauce over the cooked pasta.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!