1 / 1 Picture by: ~TxCin~ILove2Ck
- 500g beef mince
- 1 (400g) tin condensed tomato soup
- 1/4 cup (50g) brown sugar
- 1 pinch black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (400ml) tin condensed cream of chicken soup
- 400g wide egg noodles or wide pasta
- 10 slices tasty cheese
Preparation:20min › Cook:35min › Ready in:55min
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles and cook until tender, about 7 minutes. Drain and return to the saucepan.
- Mix in the cream of chicken soup until noodles are coated.
- Crumble the beef mince into a large frypan over medium-high heat.
- When the mince is cooked drain the grease and stir in the tomato soup, brown sugar, pepper and salt.
- Spread half of the beef in the bottom of a greased casserole dish. Arrange 5 slices of cheese over the beef. Top with half of the noodles then repeat layers ending with cheese on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes in the preheated oven until cheese is browned and sauce is bubbly.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!