1 / 1 Picture by: *~Lissa~*
Mince and Spaghetti
Serves : 8
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 (400g) tin stewed tomatoes
- 2 (400g) tins spaghetti with sauce
Preparation:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- In a large frypan brown the beef with the celery and onion until the onion is tender.
- Add the tomatoes and spaghetti then heat stirring all together.
- Serve with garlic bread and a dinner salad if desired.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!