1 / 1
26 people made this
There is a little bit of waiting but they are definitely worth the effort with a crisp outside and a soft chocolate inside.
2/3 cup white sugar
125g dark cooking chocolate
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/3 cup plain flour
2 1/2 cups (280g) almond meal
1/3 cup (60g) icing sugar, for decoration
Extra time:5hours resting ›
- Beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Grate the cooking chocolate and add to egg mixture.
- Add cinnamon, vanilla, flour and almond meal then beat well.
- Shape into a ball then chill in refrigerator at least one hour.
- Shape chilled dough into small balls about 2cm in diameter. Roll each in sifted icing sugar.
- Place balls on greased baking tray and allow to dry in the warm kitchen for 4-5 hours.
- Bake at 240 degrees C for 3-5 minutes.
- Cool in the baking tray for 10 minutes.
This recipe makes no sense. when do you mix the ingredients together? how do you get the chocolate coating and when do you apply? A lot of missing information.
- 21 Nov 2014
Write a review
Click on stars to rate