1 / 1
167 people made this
Vegetarian simplicity at its best with this quick and easy to make mushroom pizza. You can gourmet it up with a variety of exotic mushrooms.
1 pre-baked pizza base
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 cup fresh spinach, rinsed and dried
250g grated mozzarella cheese
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Place pizza base on baking tray.
- In a small bowl mix together olive oil and sesame oil. Brush onto pre-baked pizza base, covering entire surface.
- Stack the spinach leaves then cut lengthwise into 1cm strips; scatter evenly over crust.
- Cover pizza with grated mozzarella then top with sliced mushrooms.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are crisp.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate