1 / 1 Picture by: sixkyei
Tortellini and Egg Salad
- 500g cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup (125ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- 500g baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
Preparation:15min › Cook:15min › Extra time:2hours chilling › Ready in:2hours30min
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add tortellini and cook for 7 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large bowl mix the olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, parsley, oregano and salt.
- Place eggs in a saucepan with enough water to cover and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and allow eggs to sit in the hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Drain, cool, peel and quarter.
- Gently mix the spinach, feta cheese and onion into the bowl with the pasta.
- Place the cooked tortellini in the bowl and toss to coat. Cover and chill at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Arrange the quartered eggs around the salad to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!