2 people made this
This is a do-it-yourself chicken parmigiana just like you find in the pubs. I cannot believe how easy it is. Serve with chips and salad to keep the true pub feel.
2 pre-crumbed chicken breasts
1 jar pasta sauce
1 large handful grated cheese
- Pan fry the crumbed chicken breasts until brown on both sides and just cooked through.
- Lay on a grill tray lined with foil (less wash up that way).
- Spoon on your choice of jarred pasta sauce getting it as close to the edges as you can.
- Sprinkle with the cheese until you can't see the chicken or sauce.
- Place under the grill until the cheese is bubbling and turning brown.
- Serve with chips and salad.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate