1 / 1 Picture by: theblendergirl
Serves : 8
- 3/4 cup plain unsweetened organic, cooked and mashed pumpkin
- 1 cup plain organic hemp milk or organic soy milk
- 2 tsp alcohol-free pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup cold pressed grapeseed oi
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pie spice
Preparation:5min › Cook:1hour30min › Ready in:1hour35min
- Preheat and oven to 180 degrees C.
- Throw everything in the blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a greased 20cm pie dish and bake for about an hour and a half or until set.
- Leave the pie to cool completely and it will solidify.
- Serve with vegan cream or vegan ice cream. YUM!
This recipe was edited by Allrecipes.com.au staff to include ingredients more familiar to Australian and New Zealand home cooks.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!