1 / 1 Picture by: Lilo
- 100g margarine or butter
- 75g caster sugar
- 2 cups (250g) plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 500g quark cheese (or cream cheese)
- 150g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) oil
- 45g vanilla pudding mix
- 50g cornflour
- 2 cups (500ml) milk
Preparation:20min › Cook:1hour10min › Ready in:1hour30min
- Base: Work all base ingredients into a smooth dough. Wrap and place in freezer.
- Filling: Mix together quark or cream cheese, caster sugar, vanilla sugar, egg, oil, vanilla pudding mix and cornflour. Then whisk in the milk. The mixture will be quite thin.
- Roll out dough and line a greased round springform tin with it. Prick dough with a fork several times.
- Pour cheese filling into the dough case. Bake at 200 C for about 60 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven for 5 minutes (the cake will sink a little), then return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!