1 / 2
2 / 2
16 people made this
These are a very easy to make biscuit that can easily be adjusted to suit your tastes, simply pick your favourite muesli.
Makes: 60 depending on size
250g nutty muesli, divided
1/3 cup (90g) caster sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 teaspoon baking powder
250g dates, stones removed and finely diced
15g butter, for greasing the tray
- In a small saucepan melt butter and stir in muesli. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla and baking powder together. Stir in dates and muesli.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and grease a baking tray with 15g butter.
- Take 2 teaspoons of mixture and place in small piles on prepared baking tray.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
easy to make everyone loved them will be making some more
- 09 Jul 2012
Write a review
Click on stars to rate