1 / 1 Picture by: babsi_s
Makes: 60 depending on size
- 125g butter
- 250g nutty muesli, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup (90g) caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 250g dates, stones removed and finely diced
- 15g butter, for greasing the tray
Preparation:20min › Cook:20min › Ready in:40min
- In a small saucepan melt butter and stir in muesli. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla and baking powder together. Stir in dates and muesli.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and grease a baking tray with 15g butter.
- Take 2 teaspoons of mixture and place in small piles on prepared baking tray.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!