1 / 4
2 / 4
3 / 4
4 / 4
5 people made this
If you enjoy the almond flavours of marzipan you will love these cookies/biscuits. Quick and easy to make when cooled they are brushed with rose water.
Makes: 40 biscuits, depending on size
1/2 cup (90g) icing sugar
1 egg white
2 tablespoons plain flour
Extra time:8hours drying ›
- Knead marzipan, icing sugar, egg and flour into a smooth dough.
- Roll out to 1cm thickness and cut out into whatever shapes you like.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the biscuits on it. Allow to dry overnight.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C. Bake for 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Let cool; once cool brush with rose water.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate