1 / 1
3 people made this
Hazelnuts feature in both the dough, in a ground form, and whole as a decorative addition to the centre on the biscuit. If you love hazelnuts, you will love these biscuits.
Makes: 35 approximately
2 eggs, separated
1 pinch vanilla sugar or a few drops vanilla essence
250g hazelnuts, finely ground
35 (4cm) edible rice papers
35 whole hazelnuts for decoration
Extra time:1hour resting ›
- Whisk egg whites in a large bowl until stiff. Stir in the honey, egg yolk and vanilla sugar then fold in finely ground hazelnuts.
- Leave the mixture to stand for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Arrange rice paper on baking trays.
- With wet hands form small balls with the mixture then place on the rice papers and arrange a whole hazelnut in the centres.
- Bake for about 25 minutes on the second shelf from the bottom of the oven.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate