Cinnamon Pretzel Biscuits
Having a shape like a pretzel is the only similarity in these biscuits which are quick, easy, sweet and sprinkled in sugar and cinnamon.
4 people made this
Makes: 25 pretzels, depending on size
2 cups (250g) plain flour
1 1/4 (125g) ground almonds or hazelnuts
50g grated chocolate
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 untreated lemon, zested
1 pinch salt, to taste
1/2 cup (125g) caster sugar
4 egg yolks
150g butter, at room temperature
1/4 cup (60g) caster sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Extra time:30min cooling ›
- Work the biscuit ingredients into a smooth dough. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease a baking tray.
- Roll dough into thin sausages and form into small pretzels. Transfer to the baking tray.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over pretzels before baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
Reviews and Ratings
User's IP: 126.96.36.199