1 / 1 Picture by: sophie
Serves : 75
- 2 3/4 cups (340g) plain flour
- 2/3 cup (155g) caster sugar
- 140g hazelnuts, ground
- 330g cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 150g berry jam of your choice
Preparation:20min › Cook:10min › Ready in:30min
- Mix flour, sugar and hazelnuts together in a bowl.
- Add the butter and work everything into a smooth dough.
- Shape the dough into a roll then cut into 3cm long pieces and shape into balls.
- Place balls on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Push a hollow into each ball with a wooden spoon handle and fill with jam.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and bake for about 10 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!