Thick Berry Biscuits
1 / 2
2 / 2
3 people made this
These are a solid biscuit with a bit indent filled with your favourite jam; ideal for morning tea, lunch boxes or dipping in hot chocolate.
2 3/4 cups (340g) plain flour
2/3 cup (155g) caster sugar
140g hazelnuts, ground
330g cold butter, cut into small pieces
150g berry jam of your choice
- Mix flour, sugar and hazelnuts together in a bowl.
- Add the butter and work everything into a smooth dough.
- Shape the dough into a roll then cut into 3cm long pieces and shape into balls.
- Place balls on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Push a hollow into each ball with a wooden spoon handle and fill with jam.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and bake for about 10 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate