1 / 1 Picture by: JO~Lite
Pureed Baked Pumpkin
Makes: 1 pureed pumpkin
- 1 pumpkin
Preparation:30min › Cook:1hour › Ready in:1hour30min
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Line the base and sides of a roasting tin or deep baking tin with foil.
- Cut pumpkin in half or quarters (depending on size) and place onto the foil cut side down. Pour in a little water and bake until tender; about 1 hour.
- Allow to cool then scrape out the seeds. Remove the skin and pass pumpkin through a sieve.
- Store pureed pumpkin in the refrigerator or freeze in freezer bags.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!