1 / 1 Picture by: Perfection Fresh Australia
- 2 (200g) trays fresh La Bella Figura® figs, quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 thin slices (about 100g) prosciutto, roughly chopped
- 75g mixed salad leaves
- 110g goats cheese or feta, broken into small pieces
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preparation:20min › Cook:3min › Ready in:23min
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the prosciutto and fry until crisp. Set aside.
- Combine the La Bella Figura® fig quarters with the salad leaves and goats cheese or feta.
- Combine the extra virgin olive oil, sherry vinegar and seasoning to make a dressing and drizzle over the salad.
- Scatter over the fried prosciutto just before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!