1 / 1 Picture by: Bibus
Serves : 6
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 200g frozen peas
- 1 (400g) tin corn, drained
- 1 teaspoon diced fresh coriander, optional
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation:10min › Cook:5min › Ready in:15min
- In a microwave-safe bowl combine the red capsicum and olive oil. Cook in microwave on full power for 1 minute.
- Add the peas and cook for 2 minutes on full power.
- Add corn to the bowl and heat for 1 minute in the microwave. Stir and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Add the coriander then season with salt and pepper. Stir and serve immediately.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!