1 / 1
7 people made this
Ceviche is a delicate way to prepare fish that does not include any cooking but rather curing in a citrus juice. Make sure you use fresh fish for best results.
1 orange, juiced
1 lemon, juiced
1 salmon fillet, cut into small cubes
1 leek, white part only
sea salt and pepper, to taste
3-4 tablespoons oil
orange or lemon zest, for garnish
Extra time:30min marinating ›
- Squeeze juice from orange and lemon. Set aside 2 tablespoons for the vinaigrette.
- Marinate the salmon in the remaining orange and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the leek in a pressure cooker for 10 minutes. Cool and cut into thin strips.
- To make a vinaigrette mix together reserved fruit juice with salt, pepper and 3-4 tablespoons oil.
- Add to 6 glasses 1 teaspoon leek, 1 teaspoon vinaigrette and 2 tablespoons salmon. Decorate with lemon or orange zest.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate