2 people made this
A delicious ending to any main meal, sweet and yummy, this Peach Danish is a great addition to any recipe book. This recipe makes one but is easy to multiply for more.
1/4 sheet puff pastry
15g (approx 1 tablespoon) butter
2 teaspoons brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon mixed spice
1 slice tinned peach
- Preheat oven 190°C.
- Melt butter with the brown sugar and mixed spice in the microwave on HIGH for 20 seconds.
- Place pastry on the baking tray and brush with butter mixture.
- Place peach onto pastry, leaving a 1cm border around edge.
- Brush top of peach with remaining butter mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with either a scoop of vanilla ice cream or
a dreamy dessert
- 03 Oct 2010
Write a review
Click on stars to rate