1 / 1 Picture by:
Pan Fried Fish
- 700g fish fillets, such as pollock or cod
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup (60g) plain flour
- oil, for frying
- ½ bundle parsley, diced
Preparation:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Cut fish slanted sideways in small pieces about 4cmx5cm in size.
- Place on a big plate sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Put the eggs and salt in a small bowl and whisk well.
- Coat the fish with flour and dip in the whisked eggs.
- Heat a frypan to a medium heat and add enough oil to fry the fish. Place the fish in the frypan and fry for 2 minutes.
- Flip it over, press lightly and fry for 2 more minutes.
- Sprinkle the parsley over the fish for garnish.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!