1 / 1 Picture by:
Belacan and Chilli Sambal
Serves : 6
- 1 tablespoon belacan (dried shrimp paste), roasted
- 2 small limes, halved
- 8 fresh red chillies, sliced coarsely
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
Preparation:10min › Ready in:10min
- Pound the chillies in a mortar and pestle with a little salt to a medium coarseness.
- Add the belacan and grind it in evenly.
- Squeeze the lime juice into the paste just before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!