1 / 1 Picture by:
Tofu and Shitaki Mushroom Patties
Serves : 4
- 250g soft tofu
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 5 dried shitake mushrooms, soaked in water to soften
- 1 stalk coriander, finely diced
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- oil, for deep frying
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Squeeze out the water from the mushrooms and dice finely.
- Mash the tofu until fine.
- Combine the tofu, onion, mushrooms, coriander, egg, cornflour, salt and pepper. It should bind into a thick consistency, if not, add a little more cornflour.
- Heat oil in wok until hot. Spoon a heaped mound of tofu mixture and slowly drop in hot oil and deep fry. The mixture will spread a little and cook until golden brown. Remove and drain on paper towel.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!