Pan Fried Zucchini
1 / 3
2 / 3
3 / 3
Be the first to make this!
This is a simple starter that fries zucchini that has been dusted in flour and dipped in egg; it is then served with its own homemade sauce.
1 medium zucchini
1 1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup (60g) plain flour
2 eggs, whisked
2 tablespoons spring onions, diced
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon vinegar
1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
1 pinch Korean red chilli powder
- Wash the zucchini and slice in 1/2 cm thick rounds. Place on a big plate and sprinkle lightly with 1 teaspoon salt. Remove excess water.
- Whisk eggs and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- Coat the zucchini with flour and dip in whisked eggs. Place in a heated frypan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium low and flip it over, press lightly and cook another 5 minutes.
- Place on a paper towel let it rest for 1 minute and serve with the dipping sauce.
- Dipping Sauce: Combine all the dipping sauce ingredients together and lightly whisk.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate