1 / 1 Picture by: Anne
Pan Fried Zucchini
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (60g) plain flour
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Dipping Sauce
- 2 tablespoons spring onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 pinch Korean red chilli powder
Preparation:20min › Cook:30min › Ready in:50min
- Wash the zucchini and slice in 1/2 cm thick rounds. Place on a big plate and sprinkle lightly with 1 teaspoon salt. Remove excess water.
- Whisk eggs and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- Coat the zucchini with flour and dip in whisked eggs. Place in a heated frypan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium low and flip it over, press lightly and cook another 5 minutes.
- Place on a paper towel let it rest for 1 minute and serve with the dipping sauce.
- Dipping Sauce: Combine all the dipping sauce ingredients together and lightly whisk.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!