Korean Barbecue Pork
1 / 1
1 person made this
Pork shoulder is thinly sliced then marinated in a rich combination of soy sauce, ginger, chilli and barbecue sauce before being fried in a frying pan or even better on a BBQ plate.
750g pork shoulder, thinly sliced
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon caster sugar
3 teaspoons ginger, grated
¼ teaspoon ground black paper
½ teaspoon sesame seeds
2 teaspoons chilli powder
2 tablespoons Korean hot pepper paste
2 tablespoons Korean BBQ sauce
1 onion, sliced
Extra time:3hours marinating ›
- Place the pork in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together soy sauce, sugar, ginger, black pepper, sesame seeds, chilli powder, hot pepper paste and BBQ sauce.
- Pour combined sauces over the pork and toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat frying pan over medium high heat. Add pork then cook stirring frequently until pork begins to brown.
- Add onion and cook for another 10 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate