1 / 1 Picture by: Anne
Korean Barbecue Pork
- 750g pork shoulder, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons ginger, grated
- ¼ teaspoon ground black paper
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons Korean hot pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons Korean BBQ sauce
- 1 onion, sliced
Preparation:10min › Cook:20min › Extra time:3hours marinating › Ready in:3hours30min
- Place the pork in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together soy sauce, sugar, ginger, black pepper, sesame seeds, chilli powder, hot pepper paste and BBQ sauce.
- Pour combined sauces over the pork and toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat frying pan over medium high heat. Add pork then cook stirring frequently until pork begins to brown.
- Add onion and cook for another 10 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!