1 / 1 Picture by:
Asian Barbecued Pork
- 1/2 kg pork shoulder with fat, cut into long strips
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
Preparation:10min › Cook:1hour › Ready in:1hour10min
- In a large bowl marinate the pork with the garlic, honey, hoisin sauce and soy sauce overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place the pork in a roasting tray and roast for 30 minutes basting as necessary with leftover marinade.
- Flip and roast for another 30 minutes until cooked.
- Serve hot or cold with rice or noodles.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!