Savoury Scramble Eggs with Pork
This is a savoury scrambled eggs that is packed with pork mince as well as capsicum, potato, peas, carrots and sultanas.
Be the first to make this!
1 medium sweet onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1/2kg lean minced pork
1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
125g peas and carrots, frozen
1 medium potato, diced
1/2 medium red capsicum, diced
2 or 3 eggs
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil. Set aside.
- In the same frying pan brown pork until pink is gone. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked onion, garlic, sultanas, carrots and peas. Mix and simmer 10 minutes.
- In another frying pan fry the potatoes until golden. When done add to simmering mixture.
- Add red capsicum. Mix and simmer for 2 minutes. Cool and save it for breakfast.
- If an omelette is desired whisk two eggs and pour into a hot frying pan. Fill with about 1/4 of the pork mixture and cook until set. Serve.
- For a scramble eggs, whisk 3 eggs and pour into a hot frying pan. Scramble until almost set. Add 1/4 of the pork mixture and mix until warmed through. Serve.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 22.214.171.124