1 / 1 Picture by:
Serves : 4
- 10 dried chillies, soaked in water and seeds removed
- 6 shallots
- 2 garlic cloves
- oil for cooking
- 10g dried shrimps, soaked in water
- 5 Vietnamese mint, torn, optional
- 1/2 cup (125ml) tamarind juice
- 10 okra, sliced diagonally
- 1 pinch sugar, to taste
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- Put reconstituted dried chillies, shallots and garlic in blender and process until a fine paste. Cut the dried shrimp to small pieces.
- Heat oil in saucepan and fry the chilli paste until fragrant. Add the dried shrimp and Vietnamese mint then stir.
- Add the tamarind juice and stir for about 3 minutes.
- Add the okra and quickly stir until combined. Season with sugar, salt and pepper according to taste.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!