1 / 1 Picture by:
Sweet Chilli Ribs
- 2kg pork spareribs
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 250ml water
- 1 cup (250ml) sweet chilli sauce
Preparation:10min › Cook:1hour › Ready in:1hour10min
- Rinse pork spareribs and pat dry. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange spareribs in a baking dish with water then cover with foil.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and pour sweet chilli sauce over the ribs. Brush ribs with the sweet chilli sauce every 5 minutes for 30 minutes. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!