1 / 1 Picture by: Capucine
Meat on the Hot Stone Grill
- 200g rump steak
- 200g beef fillet
- 200g chicken (fillet or cutlet)
- 200g duck
- 400g veal fillet
- A few parsley leaves for decoration
- A few cherry tomatoes for decoration
- A small jar of cocktail onions
- A large variety of sauces (béarnaise, garlic, cilantro, Asian, barbecue...)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation:20min › Ready in:20min
- Slice the meat and poultry into thin slices (no more than 4 mm thick). Arrange on 2 or 3 serving dishes, make sure that every dish contains an assortment of meat and poultry. Garnish with parsley, tomatoes and cocktail onions.
- About 20 minutes before dinner, heat the stone. When it is hot, pour some salt on the stone. That way, the food won't stick to the stone while cooking.
- Put the sauces in small bowls then everyone can help themselves with meat, poultry and sauces.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!