Turkey and Feta Burgers
- 450g turkey mince
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Preheat the barbecue for medium high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, feta cheese, olives, oregano and pepper. Mix together and form into patties.
- Lightly oil the cooking grate or rack. Place patties on the barbecue. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning halfway through.
This became a family favourite straight away. Easy to make, tasty, and with flavours that my husband had fun identifying. I'll be making this regularly..thank you.. - 13 Mar 2013