1 / 1 Picture by: Bibus
Spicy Tomato Passata
- 50ml oil
- 400g onions, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 tablespoon ground oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon ground marjoram
- 1/2 tablespoon ground paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon dried chilli
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 2kg tomatoes, diced or 4 (400g) tins
Preparation:10min › Cook:50min › Ready in:1hour
- Pour the olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion for 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, oregano, marjoram, paprika, chilli and salt then cook for 2 to 3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 45 minutes.
- Mix the sauce. Adjust the seasoning.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!