1 / 1
4 people made this
Sambuca brings its anise flavour to this quick cook scallop dish. It makes a great entree to a special dinner or lunch.
6 to 8 scallops
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons sambuca
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over high heat; when the butter starts to foam add the olive oil.
- When the frying pan is hot add the scallops and cook on one side.
- After 3 minutes turn them over and pour the sambuca over the scallops, season with salt.
- Cook for 3-4 more minutes then reduce the heat to medium.
- Deglaze the pan with a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Transfer the scallops on the serving plates. Add the salad around the scallops and pour the sambuca sauce over the scallops. Season with pepper.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate