Spicy Tomato Tuna
This is an easy to make dinner that is cheap and quick. The tin tuna is combined with fresh tomatoes, capsicum and onions before being finished with a cheese top under the grill.
Be the first to make this!
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 medium onions, diced
1 red capsicum, diced
3 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
1 teaspoon tomato paste
1 teaspoon tomato sauce
400g tuna chunks in water
1 chilli, finely diced
50g fresh parsley, finely diced
1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
150g grated Gruyere or similar cheese
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan then cook the onions over medium heat until brown.
- Add the capsicum, tomatoes, tomato paste and tomato sauce; cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Stir in the tuna chunks, chilli, parsley, salt and pepper; cook for 10 more minutes.
- Fill 4 ramekins with the tuna mixture then sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Turn the grill on high heat and grill the ramekins for 10 minutes or until brown.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 184.108.40.206