1 / 1
4 people made this
This is an easy recipe for meat balls combining beef mince, pork mince and mashed potato. You can use sausage mince for added flavour and instant potato if you are in a rush.
500g beef mince
500g pork mince
800g potatoes, mashed
1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
1/4 cup (30g) plain flour
2 egg yolks, whisked
- Mix together in a large bowl with your hands the beef and pork mince. Add the mashed potatoes then continue mixing. Season with salt and pepper. Wash hands well.
- Pour the flour onto a plate. On another plate add the whisked egg yolk.
- Cover your hands with flour then take a spoonful of the meat mixture and roll into a meatball.
- Roll the meatball into the flour and then into the yolk. Cook the meatballs in a non stick frying pan with 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Prepare approximately 2 meatballs per person. Serve with a green salad.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate