1 / 1
4 people made this
This is a great dessert when mangos are in season; a glass is layered with a mascarpone cream then pureed mango creating a creamy sweet dessert.
2 large ripe mangoes
100ml cream, cold
50g caster sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Cut the mangoes into pieces and add into a food processor. Mix until puree.
- Add the cream to a bowl and whisk with an electric hand mixer until whipped and firm.
- Gently stir in the sugar and vanilla essence into the whipped cream.
- Mix the whipped cream with the mascarpone.
- Add a layer of mascarpone mixture in a glass then a layer of mango puree then top with a layer of mascarpone.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate