- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup (150g) caster sugar
- 2 cups (250g) plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
Preparation:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Place milk, sugar, flour, eggs, baking powder, vanilla and oil in a blender; purée until smooth.
- Lightly butter a small frying pan; heat over medium heat. For each crepe, pour 4 tablespoons batter into frying pan; immediately rotate pan until batter covers bottom. Cook until light brown. Run spatula around edge to loosen; turn and cook other side until light brown. Stack crepes, placing greaseproof paper between each; keep covered until ready to serve.
Altered ingredient amounts. I can't believe I forgot to rate this recipe. I have been using it for months. I use only 4 tbsp. sugar, and 2 tsp. baking powder. I add an extra 100ml milk....otherwise, they are too much like pancakes. Anyhow, I love it with my modifications.:-) - 29 Sep 2008
Excellent!!!! Taste is good, very quick and easy and if done right is paper thin and much like the real thing. Thank you. - 29 Sep 2008
Made it vegetarian. I made it vegatarian 'cause I love vegatarion meals - 18 Sep 2010