1 / 1
9 people made this
This is a lovely quick yet tasty and satisfying dish that I keep up my sleeve for busy weeknights. The whole family loves it.
150g smoked bacon or pancetta, diced
100g Emmenthal or similar cheese, grated
1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
1 pinch nutmeg, to taste
parmesan, to serve
- Boil the spaghetti according to packet instructions.
- In the meantime, in a bowl whisk together cream, egg and cheese. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Drain the pasta just before it is al dente.
- Heat a little butter in a deep frying pan then add the bacon and fry briefly. Add the pasta and pour over the cream sauce.
- Mix well and leave for about 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with parmesan.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate