1 / 1
18 people made this
Cooked in 12 minutes, these are a quick and easy scone to make. If you have more time you can also press the dough flat and cut the scone mixture into rounds with a biscuit cutter.
2 1/4 cups (280g) flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons sugar
½ teaspoon salt
55g cold butter
2 eggs, whisked
3 tablespoons cream
3 tablespoons milk
- Add the butter in pieces and process to a crumble.
- Add the eggs, cream and milk then run the machine until the dough forms thick clumps.
- Place a good distant apart on a baking tray lined with baking paper or greased.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes in the preheated oven until golden-brown. Eat while still warm.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in the food processor using the pulse setting.
- Briefly knead the dough and divide into 10 pieces. Roll each piece into a ball and press flat.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate