1 / 1 Picture by:
Serves : 2
- 2 servings gluten-free noodles
- ½ cup thinly sliced cucumber
- ½ cup thinly sliced red capsicum
- ½ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- 1 tsp olive oil or sesame oil
Preparation:5min › Cook:5min › Ready in:10min
- Bring water to boil. Cook the noodles for about 2 mins or until tender. Drain and rinse thoroughly with cold water. Put into a serving bowl and stir thoroughly with olive oil or sesame oil
- Add the cucumber, red capsicum and coriander; pour the lime juice all over. Mix well together and add salt and pepper to taste
This recipe has been edited to include ingredients more familiar to Australian and New Zealand home cooks.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!