1 / 1 Picture by: deniseskitchen
Serves : 10
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 4 large onions, peeled and roughly diced
- 1 kg boneless turkey, cut into small cubes
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 3 tablespoons potato flour
- 1 kg medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 750g mushrooms, sliced
- 10 medium carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 stalks celery, sliced
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 450ml chicken stock
- 200ml red wine
- 2 sprigs parsley, to garnish
Preparation:25min › Cook:1hour15min › Ready in:1hour40min
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until for about 4 minutes or until the onion is no longer transparent.
- Add turkey cubes, salt, pepper, cinnamon and paprika then cook gently on all sides for approximately 10 minutes.
- Stir in the potato flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the potato, mushrooms, carrots, celery and tomato sauce.
- Pour in the chicken stock and red wine.
- Cover and bring to the boil then simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
- Taste and adjust seasoning accordingly.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!