1 / 1 Picture by: bsue
Bean and Cabbage Stew
- 1 1/2 litres vegetable stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, diced
- 2 teaspoons thyme, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 small cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 (400g) tins cannellini beans, drained
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preparation:15min › Cook:4hours › Ready in:4hours15min
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!